Agrawal Diagnostic centre is happy to start Pulmonary Rehabilitation centre under supervision of Chest Physician, Muscle Trainer and physiotherapist .
State of art of rehabilitation equipment including Treadmill, recumbent cycle, Elliptical cross trainer ,Multistation gym, Rehabilitation mat, Swiss Ball exercise, staircase.
Oxygen therapy available in case of hypoxia.
Indications:-COPD,Asthma,ILD,Chronic lung diseases
Aims of Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Exercise Conditioning
- Breathing Techniques
- Respiratory Therapy Evaluation
- Nutritional Counseling
- Psychological Support
- Flu & Pneumonia vaccination
Benefits of Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Increase exercise tolerance and reduce dyspnea
- Increase muscle strength and endurance (Periphearl and respiratory)
- Improve health related quality of life
- Increased independence in daily functioning
- Reduces anxiety & depression
- Promote self management
- Decrease hospitalization risk